February 19, 2008

Blogging again...

It's been a long time since I last posted - and I'm finding it difficult to get back into the habit again. Thank you to those of you who've mentioned to me that you've noticed my absence.

For a time I wasn't writing because I had some things I needed to work through - things I wasn't comfortable writing about in this space... Then, for the past few months, it's just been finding the initiative to get started, to structure my day again so that I have blogging time... I must confess that sharing of myself in this fashion is not always easy. I write this blog for me, as a way to express my thoughts and feelings - and if others find encouragement from it, or find it thought provoking, then that's a plus. But sometimes I find it harder to write about certain topics or feelings because I know there are others reading - it's difficult taking off the masks that we all wear, and in a very public way. But I find that I am compelled to do so... so thanks for understanding, and thanks for joining me on this journey of faith.

Peace.

No comments: