April 30, 2009

Today’s blessing...

I woke this morning feeling blessed because... What a blessing our interim senior pastor is. Not only is it a blessing to have someone in general to share leadership with – but it has been great to have this particular someone to journey with. He is kind and generous of heart and of spirit – and he is a fabulous model for providing pastoral care in all situations. It’s great, also, to learn the things he sees that we no longer see about our church. Enthusiasm, motivation, heart, and an overwhelming love for God and for us – what more could you ask for! I am blessed to work with him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am happy for you and I whole heartely agree with the passion and motivation in a church. I love you soooo much and in that love I know you are exactly where you need to be I raise you up in prayer every day in that your ministry will feed others and touch their lives and yours.
Kellie